Candidates, who are successful in the IoST entrance examination, are to proceed as following:
- Verify your eligibility for admission as per the requirements of IoST
- Download the score card from https://tuiost.edu.np/
- Fill-up the priority form at http://entrance.tuiost.edu.np/ from 13th Falgun to 19th Falgun 2078
- Wait for the First Merit list to be publshed on 22nd Falgun, 2078
- Bank Voucher (GLOBAL IME counter payment) OR Deposite Slip (e-banking/eSewa/ConnectIPS payment)
- Recent Passport Size Photo
- Academic Transcript (Grade 11-12 both included OR Grade 12 Transcript & Grade 11 Marksheet OR Equivalent) - in pdf format
- Equivalence Certificate (if required)
- Marksheet (SLC/SEE or Equivalent)
- Citizenship Certificate OR Valid ID Card (only information)
- Scanned Copy of Candidate's Signature (png format)
- The applicants must deposit an amount of NRs. 1500/- (Fifteen Hundred only) for B.Sc. CSIT Entrance Examination, in the Account of Institute of Institute of Science & Technology, Office of the Dean, TU from any branch of GLOBLE IME Bank Ltd to the GLOBLE IME Bank Ltd, Kirtipur Branch. There is a Special Voucher prepared by the Bank for the purpose of 'B.Sc. CSIT Entrance Examination Fee'. In the voucher, applicants are suggested to write his/her FULL NAME and MOBILE NUMBER correctly and keep the voucher safely. In the online application, the Voucher Number should be correctly filled (For additional querey, please contact Ms. Arati Sharma, 9841559434).
- There will be additional option for the B.Sc. Entrance Examination Fee payment through e-banking, Connect IPS and eSewa apps given in our webpage. There is more than 20 Banks in the 'e-banking payment' from which you can deposit the given amount in the given Bank (Account of Institute of Science & Technology, TU, GLOBLE IME Bank Ltd, Kirtipur Branch). Do not forget to write 'B.Sc. CSIT Entrance Exam Fee'. Applicants are suggested to use eSewa apps available in the admission portal for the payment. If applicants use e-banking, Connect IPS or eSewa, Transaction ID Number (last six dizit) and the MOBILE NUMBER should be filled in the online application form.
- Photo must be in good focus with MRP standard.
- Photograph must be recently taken. Not older than six months.
- Head position of the applicant when photographed must directly face the camera.
- Applicant’s head should not be tilted up, down, or to the side, and must be front-faced.
- Applicant’s head should cover about 30% to 50% of the area of the photo.
- Background of the applicant when photographed must be in front of a neutral, light-colored plain background. Background with dark or patterns will not be accepted
- The applicant when photographed must not wear objects like sunglasses or any other decorative items that can detract from the face can't be accepted. However simple spectacles with plain glass can be used while taking photograph.
- It is highly recommended not to wear head coverings or hats while taking photograph. But if someone has to wear then it should not obscure any portion of the applicant’s face.
For more information contact us at 5911274 , 5911275 | firstname.lastname@example.org